RULES & REGULATIONS: #PICK6
Eligibility: To be eligible for this contest, a participant must be a resident of Saskatchewan, be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license. Employees of Capital Automotive Group, its affiliated companies or their respective advertising or promotional agencies, employees of the Saskatchewan Roughriders, its affiliated companies, and any family members of the aforementioned are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Contest Period: The contest begins on Saturday, June 8th, 2018 and ends at 11:00 pm Saskatchewan time, on Saturday, October 27th, 2018.
How to Enter:
There are three ways to enter the contest:
- By texting the shortcode “pick6” to “306-994-4666” and following the instructions provided through the text reply. Maximum of one entry per contestant per day.
- Submit a one page letter with your name and address, reasons why you deserve to win the #pick6 contest, addressed to “#pick6”, 1734 Elphinstone Street, PO BOX 1966, Regina, S4P 3E1.
- By submitting an entry to any other designated official “#pick6” contest entry opportunities at the sole discretion of the Capital Auto Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
A random draw will happen 72 hours or sooner, following eligible Rider Home Games (as determined at the sole discretion of the Capital Auto Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders) to determine which contest entrant is to become a finalist. A contest entrant whose entry is selected in the draw and deemed eligible will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question in order to be declared a finalist. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the entry. Two attempts will be made by phone to contact the selected entrant to administer the skill testing question. If the selected entrant is unreachable, Capital Automotive and the Saskatchewan Roughriders reserves the right to disqualify this entrant and select a new potential winner.
Finalist will be supplied two (2) tickets to the October 27th, 2018 Saskatchewan Roughrider home game and must be present at the October 27th, 2018 Saskatchewan Roughrider Home Game to participate in the game of chance. The winner of the game of chance will be eligible to receive the Grand Prize. Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders reserve the right to determine how many finalists will be chosen to play the game of chance.
Game of Chance – #PICK6 Key Off:
The “Game of Chance – #PICK6 Key Off”, will take place on October 27th, 2018 at the Saskatchewan Roughrider home game. The winner of the Game of Chance will be eligible to receive one (1) Grand Prize.
Grand Prize Description
One (1) of
- a) 2018 GMC Sierra, or
- b) 2018 Ford F-150, or
- c) 2018 Cadillac XT5, or
- d) 2018 Lincoln MKC, or
- e) 2018 Buick Envision, or
- f) 2018 Ford Mustang
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable or assignable except as at the sole discretion of Capital Automotive Group, are not redeemable for cash or other prizes, and will be available to the winner only upon compliance with these Official Rules, verification of his/her eligibility, and receipt by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders of all required information.
- By entering this contest each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- In order to be declared a winner, a contest entrant whose entry is selected in a draw and deemed eligible will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill-testing question. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The participant’s name, email address, and phone number must be correct and valid at the time of entry on the contest entry form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact a finalist – if it is determined in the sole discretion of Capital Automotive Group that a particular selected contest entrant cannot be contacted or is otherwise not qualified as a finalist, Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders will select another finalist from the contest entrants in another draw.
- Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders reserve the right to disqualify any selected participant on the basis that an entry is ineligible.
- The winner of the Grand Prize is responsible for all taxes, expenses, costs, shipping, fees and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize.
- The odds of being selected in this draw are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- The Grand Prize will have to be claimed in Regina unless otherwise advised.
- Participants who do not meet eligibility requirements or who have entered through fraudulent means or have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- By entering this contest, participants agree to release and indemnify and hold harmless Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders, its affiliated companies and their respective advertising and promotional agencies (collectively “Released Parties”), and the shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any claim, loss, demand, action, cause of action, expense, delays, accidents, injuries or other liability arising from participation in this contest or the awarding, acceptance or use of any prize awarded under the contest.
- Decisions of Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders with respect to this contest are final on all matters of fact, interpretation, eligibility and procedure.
- Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders have the right to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders control.
- Winner will be required to provide proof of age, valid driver’s license and sign an acknowledgement and release confirming contest eligibility and compliance with the contest rules and releasing the Released Parties and shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of prizes before receiving their prize.
- By entering the contest, finalists and winner agrees to allow Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders and its agents to publish, and/or broadcast their names and recent photograph without compensation other than the prize awarded.
- Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders are not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the #pick6 contest draw or awarding any prize in the event of circumstances of any kind beyond the control of Capital Automotive Group or the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- By providing personal contact and other information on an entry form, a contest entrant is consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of such information by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders for registration and administration purposes in connection with the #pick6 contest and further anonymous demographic research as required. The information collected will not be used for any other purposes, and Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders does not sell, share or transfer such personal information that it collects to third parties for their own marketing efforts. All entries become the property of Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders and will be destroyed following the completion of the contest.
- This contest is subject to and governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan
- These Official Rules govern the #pick6 contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other material, these Official Rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.