RULES & REGULATIONS: PICK6 ONLINE
Eligibility: To be eligible for this contest, a participant must be a resident of Saskatchewan, be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license. Employees of Capital Automotive Group, its affiliated companies or their respective advertising or promotional agencies, employees of the Saskatchewan Roughriders, its affiliated companies, and any family members of the aforementioned are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Contest Period: The contest begins on Monday, September 14th, 2020 and ends at 2:00 pm Saskatchewan time, on Saturday, November 6th, 2020.
How to Enter:
By visiting Capital GMC, Capital Ford, or Universal Collision Centre’s Facebook and Instagram accounts or by heading straight to Capitallville.ca. Play up to 3 different games per week for your chance to win! Participants may enter up to one time per week per store.
A new contest will go live every Monday at 11:50 am on Capital GMC, Capital Ford, and Universal Collision Centre’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. The contest closes every Friday at 12:00 PM. A random draw will take place and one winner will be selected per store. Once the winners have been randomly selected they will be contacted via email to claim their prize. After two attempts to contact winners via phone and email, Capital Automotive and the Saskatchewan Roughriders reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and select a new potential winner.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, are not transferable or assignable except at the sole discretion of Capital Automotive Group, are not redeemable for cash or other prizes, and will be available to the winner only upon compliance with these Official Rules, verification of his/her eligibility, and receipt by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders of all required information.
- By entering this contest, each participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules.
- In order to be declared a winner, a contest entrant whose entry is selected in a draw and deemed eligible to be a winner must respond within the 48 hour time frame given. Failure to do so will result in disqualification of the entry.
- The participant’s name, email address, and phone number must be correct and valid at the time of entry on the contest entry form.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to correctly identify and contact a finalist – if it is determined in the sole discretion of Capital Automotive Group that a particular selected contest entrant cannot be contacted or is otherwise not qualified as a finalist, Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders will select another winner from the contest entrants in another draw.
- The winners of the Prizes are responsible for all taxes, expenses, costs, shipping, fees and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize.
- The odds of being selected in this draw are dependent upon the number of entries received.
- The Grand Prize will have to be claimed in Regina unless otherwise advised.
- Participants who do not meet eligibility requirements or who have entered through fraudulent means or have provided false or misleading information will be disqualified.
- Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders have the right to make prize substitutions of equivalent kind and value in the event of unavailability of any specified prize for reasons beyond Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders control.
- Winner will be required to provide proof of age, valid driver’s license and sign an acknowledgement and release confirming contest eligibility and compliance with the contest rules and releasing the Released Parties and shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the Released Parties from any liability in connection with the conduct of the contest or the awarding of prizes before receiving their prize.
- By entering the contest, the winners agree to allow Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders and its agents to publish, and/or broadcast their names and recent photograph without compensation other than the prize awarded.
- Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders are not responsible for commencing, continuing or completing the Pick6 Online contest draw or awarding any prize in the event of circumstances of any kind beyond the control of Capital Automotive Group or the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- All draws will adhere to the draw procedures established for the draw by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- By providing personal contact and other information on an entry form, a contest entrant is consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of such information by Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders for registration and administration purposes in connection with the Pick6 contest and further anonymous demographic research as required. The information collected will not be used for any other purposes, and Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders does not sell, share or transfer such personal information that it collects to third parties for their own marketing efforts. All entries become the property of Capital Automotive Group and the Saskatchewan Roughriders and will be destroyed following the completion of the contest.
- This contest is subject to and governed by the laws of the Province of Saskatchewan.
- These Official Rules govern the Pick6 Online contest and must be followed. In the event of any discrepancy between these Official Rules and any other material, these official Rules prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Trivia Contesting: Participants must answer all trivia questions correctly to be entered to win the weekly contests.
Photo Liking Contesting: Winner will be chosen based on which photo receives the most likes.
Photo Upload Contesting: Winner will be randomly selected.
Caption Contesting: Winner will be randomly selected.
Poll Contesting: Winner will be randomly selected.
Text Response Contesting: Winner will be randomly selected.